How to Add Hotmail Email Account to Windows Phone Hotmail App
The world is under the influence of smart phones. With every passing day, a new smart phone model is getting launched into the market. Now, there are so many smart phone brands and models that it will make your head spin. But, the basic things to do in the smart phone remains the same, i.e., pick up and make calls, messaging, setting up alarms, emails, listen to music and watch videos, etc.
With the prevalence of smart phones, people are able to manage their business quite easily. Back in the day, they have to rush towards their offices in order, to begin with, office related tasks, but now, all the information is present on their smart phones, so they don’t have to worry anymore. Email apps have made things easier for people as now they can configure their emails on smart phones and ensure a smooth flow of business.
Hotmail is very popular among the businessmen, and many people configure Hotmail on their smart phones so as to send, receive and read emails when they are on the move. Today, we will discuss the process of configuring Hotmail on Windows Phone. You need to make sure that you do this process yourself or else your account will be compromised. Then, you will have to call Hotmail password recovery support number +1-855-490-2999 to get the new password for your Hotmail.
The first step to accessing Hotmail on your Windows phone is downloading Hotmail app.
- After that, go to the app list, tap ‘Settings’ followed by ‘accounts’, then ‘email and app accounts’ and finally, ‘add an account’ option.
- Once you do so, select ‘hotmail.com’.
- You will have to enter your email ID followed by clicking ‘next’.
- Now, enter the password and tap ‘sign in’.
- Approve the sign-in request in case you have enabled 2-step verification of the account.
- Select ‘next’ if you are prompted to sign into your smart phone using MS account.
- Select ‘Done’.
If you can’t remember your password, then you won’t be able to perform these steps. At that time, you will have to call at Hotmail password recovery support number +1-855-490-2999 in order to get the password.