With smartphones and tablets coming into the picture, accessing emails have become a lot simpler. Just add the email account into the mail app, and you are ready to use the app. You can change your email account’s password, manage your account, add and remove folders and do a lot of other things in smartphone’s email app.
Hotmail can also be added in smartphone mail app. By chance, you have changed your password and you can’t recall it, then you can call Hotmail password recovery support phone number +1-855-490-2999. The process is even simpler than you can possibly imagine.
Now, we will discuss the process of adding Hotmail account to Apple iPhones and iPads. There is a series of steps that you have to follow in order to add Hotmail account on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open ‘Hotmail app’ followed by selecting ‘Settings’.
- Then, tap ‘Add account’ and enter your email account.
- Tap ‘get started’ if you are using this app for the first time.
- After entering your email address, select ‘Add account’.
- Now, you need to enter the password. Once entered, select ‘sign in’.
- In case you have enabled 2-step verification for your email account, then approve thesign-in
- You will be asked a question, i.e., ‘let the app access your info’ to which, you will tap ‘yes’. You can change these permissions later on if you want.
- You don’t have to add any other account, so choose ‘maybe later’ to access your email account.
The process of setting up Hotmail on iOS mail app is also similar to what we have discussed above.
You just need to go to ‘settings’, then ‘mail’, ‘account’s and finally, ‘add account’. Then, select ‘Hotmail.com’. After that the process is same. In case you forgot your password, then you can call at Hotmail password recovery support phone number +1-855-490-2999 to retrieve it.